Dec 2, 2018: CRESCENDO is ASIA KING OF SOUND of EMMA Asia Finals 2018
The big news for CRESCENDO is to win the title ASIA KING OF SOUND, the best of sound throughout 7 countries and 350 competitors. CRESCENDO competition team (in collaboration with Ground Zero Indonesia team) defends the championship in all the classes that we win in 2017, plus some additional new classes Champions. This proofs that Crescendo product has awesome quality and consistency to be one of the best audio brand in Asia. EMMA Asia Final 2018 is held in 7 countries and has more than 350 competitors.
Champions in 2018, as well as in 2017:
- Champion Skill Unlimited : RJ, Hyundai Coupe, Mickey’s Autosound, Philippine
- Champion Master Unlimited : Simon Dimas, Honda Jazz, Final Inspection, Indonesia
- Asia King of Sound : Denny, Toyota Alphard, Dynamics Autosound, Indonesia
Additional for 2018:
- Champion Skill 4000 : Ricko, Toyota Yaris, 17-18 Audio, Medan
- 2nd Place Skill OEM : Tommy, Lexus LX570, Dynamics Autosound, Indonesia
- 3rd Place Master 5K : Denny, Toyota Alphard, Dynamics Autosound, Indonesia
- 3rd Place Skill MM2.1 : Denny, Toyota Alphard, Dynamics Autosound, Indonesia
- 3rd Place Entry 1.5K : Alan Frank, Mitsubishi Montero, C&J Autosound, Philippines
Nov 21, 2017: Crescendo wins the most SQ Trophy at EMMA Asia Finals 2017
EMMA Asia Finals 2017 has come to a conclusion, closing out 2 months competition series spread over 8 nations, 10 stages, and 500 competitors. It has become the largest multinational car media competition in history.
At the same time and place, EMMA Indonesia Finals 2017 is held with total of 180 competitors.
Crescendo Indonesia Team along with team-mate Ground Zero Indonesia win the most number of trophies in Asia Finals and Indonesia Finals, Sound Quality category. Anyone who visit final stage in Living World, Alam Sutera, Jakarta would have noticed many competitors using unique red Crescendo T-shirt and yellow Ground Zero T-shirt showing the oneness and totality of Crescendo Indonesia Team and Ground Zero Indonesia Team.
EMMA Final Asia 2017 baru saja selesai setelah melalui perjalanan selama 2 bulan di total 8 negara, 10 panggung, dan 500 peserta. Ini adalah event terbesar dalam sejarah kompetisi audio visual tingkat dunia.
Pada saat yang bersamaan diadakan EMMA Final Indonesia 2017 dengan total 180 peserta.
Team Crescendo Indonesia bersama dengan team Ground Zero Indonesia adalah team yang paling banyak memenangkan trofi di kategori Sound Quality EMMA Final Asia 2017 maupun EMMA Final Indonesia 2017. Setiap pengunjung panggung final di Living World, Alam Sutera, Jakarta pasti menyaksikan banyaknya peserta dengan kaos merah Crescendo dan kaos kuning Ground Zero sebagai tanda totalitas dan kesatuan hati Team Crescendo Indonesia dan Team Ground Zero Indonesia.
EMMA ASIA Final result for Crescendo Indonesia Team:
- 1st Place Master Unlimited (24 competitors) : Simon Dimas – Honda Jazz by FI Audio, Jakarta
- 1st Place Multi Media 2.1 (6 competitors) : Denny – Toyota Alphard by Dynamics Autosound, Jakarta
- 1st Place Entry 1.5K (20 competitors) : Dalton – Fortuner VRZ by Sinar Karya Oto, Medan
- 2nd Place (runner up to our own team-mate Ground Zero Reference) SOUND CUP PRO (50 competitors) : Simon Dimas – Honda Jazz by FI Audio
- 2nd Place Multimedia 5.1 : Erwin – Honda Civic by Sinar Karya Oto, Medan
- 3rd Place Multimedia 5.1, Arif – Honda Brio by Trans Audio, Medan
EMMA Indonesia Final result for Crescendo Indonesia Team: :
- 1st Place Master Unlimited : Simon Dimas – Honda Jazz by FI Audio, Jakarta
- 1st Place Master OEM : Andrew Tan – BMW X5 by Vin Audioworks, Medan
- 1st Place Entry 1.5K : Dalton – Fortuner VRZ by Sinar Karya Oto, Medan
- 1st Place Multi Media 2.1 : Denny – Toyota Alphard by Dynamics Autosound, Jakarta
- 1st Place SQL Trunk 2W : Dani – Honda Jazz by 1718 Audio, Medan
- 2nd Place Entry 1.5K : Ivan Purnomo – Honda Mobilio by Dynamics Autosound, Jakarta
- 2nd Place SQL Trunk 4W : Heru – Honda HRV by Dinata Audio, Jakarta
- 2nd place Multi Media 2.1 : Andrew Tan – BMW X5 byVin Audioworks, Medan
- 2nd place Multi Media 5.1 : Erwin – Honda Civic by Sinar Karya Oto, Medan
- 3rd Place Skill 4K : Mirza – Toyota Camry by Sentul Audio, Yogyakarta
- 3rd Place Entry Unlimited : Toni – Suzuki Ertiga by Dynamics Autosound, Jakarta
- 3rd Place Multi Media 5.1 : Arif – Honda Brio by Trans Audio, Medan
You may access the complete result here: Results Database
You may see the news at EMMA Global website here: EMMA Global News
August 19, 2017: Crescendo is MECA USA Best of Show
Today is the benchmark for CRESCENDO in the United States of America because CRESCENDO Team USA wins MECA Best of Show (the highest Sound Quality score on the event) and Champion of Modified Street Class. Great result for our competitor Jason Halim, congratulations….
Click http://mecaevents.com/#/results/2225?_k=b6b92c to see the result at MECA website.
- Speaker: Evolution 3S2
- Subwoofer: Evolution 110
- Amplifier: Evolution 1A4
- Cable: Harmonic Harmony